Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

“If I had a gun, I would shoot the b**ch.”........Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj shared her feelings about her feud with Mariah Carey on part two of “Nicki Minaj: My Truth” on the E! Network.

The “Super Bass” rapper addressed Carey’s claim to Barbara Walters that she blurted out, “If I had a gun, I would shoot the b**ch.”........
Nicki declared, “I really felt good when I left [the set] yesterday, and then I hear that Mariah went to Barbara Walters with some more fabrication that even the [American Idol] producers had told her were never said.”

Additionally, Nicki thought it was interesting that Walters never corroborated the story with her- “Am I not good enough for you to get my side [of the story]? Because I’m a little

black girl that raps? If I was J.Lo, you would have called J.Lo’s camp. Are we not good enough for you Barbara? You don’t f**kin’ know me.”

Minaj also clarified that she’s been completely misrepresented through the whole ordeal- “Why would I want to have a rift with someone that I’ve looked up to my whole life? Like I’ve loved her… and I even told her that. I’m happy that Mariah’s on the panel.”

No comments:

Post a Comment