Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Soji Omo Banke Reacts To Alleged Sex Scandal With Pasuma’s Daughter


It started like a mere rumour that Wasilat Odetola, the precious daughter of prolific fuji star, waiu Alabi known as pasuma wonder, and Soji Taiwo known as Ose Ose Omo banke are having hot romance.The allegation which is currently generating discussions among people has influenced the actor to respond to the sex scandal. Hear it from soji who is currently in America:It has just gotten to my attention here in the U.S. dat some unreliable persons are attributing me to an affair with Wasilat, Pasuma’s daughter.
I do not know the aim of the writer but has anybody put into consideration the future of this young girl in question?
How on earth will I do such?

If Pasuma wish to change his title, does dat suggest u write anything your dirty mind supplies you to give your story weight?

I am ashamed with the way some make use of their pen and paper. The media are simply taking undue advantage of the lawlessness in this country. How many media or commentators will I drag to court or fault? That’s like crying over spilt milk. Whoever is involved in this, I hand you to God’s court.
This is cheap blackmail. Pasuma and I have gone beyond colleagues to families. It is a shame my priority now is to call this callous person behind dis publication to order b4 it has adverse effect on the little girl’s life. Pls choose ur words carefully when reacting to most internet gists and do not be in a haste to comment. Write rumours on we artist, such a fast one with our direct families are simply out of context and an act far desperate and lazy.
I want 2 thank my good friends, fans and families for not going with such a charade. I have had myself is so many false tales but you all will agree my silence could cause more harm.
Over to God.
Soji Taiwo, Laments.

No comments:

Post a Comment