Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Victoria Beckham - ''No One Wanted To Date Me''; Victoria Now Married To One Of The World's Hottest Men Opens Up.

                           

Now married to one of the world's hottest men with four beautiful children but Victoria Beckham wasn't always so lucky in love, with the 38-year-old star admitting 'no-one' wanted to date her during the early days of the Spice Girls.
'Not that anyone wanted to date me.  I think everyone wanted to sort of like just brush my hair. But everybody could relate to one of us. That’s why it was so successful.'
The singer also opened up on her Posh Spice moniker, explaining she was given the tag because of her penchant for the finer things in life - something which has stayed with her throughout her career in the showbiz industry.


Victoria added: 'I was called Posh because I liked the nice restaurants, and the nice clothes, and that was my character.  I didn’t smile, even in those days.  There was this, there was this very strong image, very, very strong image.
'And I am very much that person, even now.  Even now.  I get ready to go out sometimes and I catch myself in the mirror and I’m like, “Oh my God, I’ve turned into that person".'



No comments:

Post a Comment