Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

OUR PASTOR RUINED OUR HOME!!!

True story! Please learn to pray yourself and not let any Man of God prophesy what’s not yours in the name of PRAYER! God still answers!

Read Lekan’s story…

I m a married man with 2 daughters. We started going to Redeem Church immediately after our wedding in 2004. When our officiating pastor left Redeem Church to start his own church, we decided to go with him. But after few years, things started getting bad for us, my wife is d choir Mistress and I was the minister.
So one day, I told my pastor about our financial problem couple with my business. He said we should pray together over it. We did pray together and he said he discovered that my wife is d source of my problem because she is having extra marital affair with other man.

That night I was unable to sleep because of this revelation from man of God. After a week, I confronted my wife and for the first time in our marriage, we had a bitter fight that led to my parking out of our matrimonial home.

After 2 months, our house girl called me, that my pastor is always coming to my wife to pass nights. I left the church and move to Portharcourt, after separating with my wife so I care less. I called one or two members in the church who confirmed the Pastor’s new love for my wife. One morning while working in my office, my pastor’s wife called me and explain how her husband is contemplating on divorce because of my wife. I decided to call my father inlaw who later arranged the meeting btw my family and their families. On that day I told my wife’s family what my ex pastor told me and my wife told them her story of how I was dating a church member and promised to divorce her.

We discover that Pastor lied to both of us. But she did not deny having a relationship with Pastor Williams. Now, my family and her family said we should come back together because of our children. But I’m sceptical. Can I trust her again or I should move on with my life? Pls I need your advice. Lekan .

Culled from StreetJournal bbm V.

3 comments:

  1. Move on with her, go back to her, you see when you separated from her ideally she is not going to stay alone you should know that same applied to you,thank God you guys have discovered what led to your separation in the first place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go back to your wife. It is all your fault, as you failed to seek the truth but believed in liars

    ReplyDelete
  3. lekan, sorry for the situation you find your self, although you broth it on your self for not taking time to find out the fact as a respected minister of god, the mistake has been made by you and your wife to have allowed your pastor to come between you. both you and your wife has wronged each other and you both have to forgive each other and go back to your wife and your children since you did not divorce her. your pastor is the one that will feel the shame

    ReplyDelete