Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Free Heart Surgery For Children 0-10 Years In India. (DETAILS) Share And Save Lives!

Heart Surgery in India, Free of Cost for Children 0-10 years, Phone No. 080 28411500
The phone number 080 28411500 mentioned in the message belongs to the free hospital at Whitefield, the Bangalore branch of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences. This Bangalore based hospital is one of the several hospitals operated by the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, which is started by the famous Indian Guru Sri Sathya Sai Baba to offer world-class healthcare to all, totally free of charge. They provide free medical care for everyone, not just children, and the free medical service covers many kinds of treatment including heart surgery.
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences specializes in Cardiology, Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery and Anaesthesiology. The extensive services offered by them include Radiology, Laboratory, Physiotherapy, Dietary.

Sciences, Counseling and Telemedicine as well. For further information, you can browse through their website in the reference section, where you will also find the details to contact them.
This is a great healthcare service that must be shared with everyone. Click below for more info.


8 comments:

  1. Really Amazing contribution. Hello everyone as I have read this post much clearly. But once again I need to confirm that if there is some one other than a child need heart surgery what would he have to do, like registration or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you go and talk with the hospital people directly? I suggest you to go with all the medical records.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great information about heart treatment Hospitals in India
    Research suggests that coronary heart disease (CHD) begins with damage to the lining and inner layers of the coronary (heart) arteries. Several factors contribute to this damage. They include:

    Smoking
    High blood pressure
    High amounts of sugar in the blood due to insulin resistance or diabetes
    High amounts of certain fats and cholesterol in the blood
    Blood vessel inflammation

    heart treatment cost in India is highly affordable and accessible. Indian doctors are world renowned to handle simple to very complex cases with ease

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi..i just want to know if your still doing the free heart surgery..my baby was born last december 25,2012 and she was diagnosed eith vsd and its getting bigger a friend just told me about you guys offering the surgery for free i hope to hear some more details about it..i am from the Philippines but currently looking for a job here in cayman islands..and my friend from india told me about this..you can contact me into this email mayrose0987@gmail.com..or to this number 1345-9223514.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi my name is may..and my daughter was diagnosed with vsd when she was 3 months..and now she's already 3 yrs old..my friend told me about this blog..and i hope to hear more from you..this is my email mayrose0987@gmail.com or you can call 1345-9223514

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE CONTACT NUMBER IS GIVEN SEEMS FAKE. I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES THE NUMBER BUT I COULD HEAR JUST AN ELECTRONICS VOICE WITH AN INSTRUCTION THAT IS USELESS. IF THE OFFER IS REAL AND SOMEONE KNOWS CLEARLY, PLEASE GIVE ME CORRECT INFORMATION ON MY WHATSAPP +8801817094130.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello my name is rana maitra my daughter age 1month 3days. my daughter heart very bad .i helpless poor man.i want me your charity free heart surgery my daughter .my english write very bad.ur charity very quickly my daughter.my no 9830718773.email rana.maitra03@gmail.com. thank u

    ReplyDelete