Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Sex Scandal: Tope Alabi Releases Statement "It's Never True - And I Will Never Compromise My Faith In God"

Tope Alabi went on her facebook this monrning to addresses her fans that all is well. She posted below picture with a statement and the gospel actress didn’t say anything about her Spiritual Father.
Here is her status update:
“My Friends, No matter the negative rumor you hear or read,I want you to know it’s never true and not inspired by the living Jesus Christ…and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of God.God is at work.”


  1. Tope Alabi shared TOPE ALABI's photo.
    1. My Friends, No matter the negative rumor you hear or read,I want you to know it's never true and not inspired by the living Jesus Christ...and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of God.God is at work.
      Photo: My Friends, No matter the negative rumor you hear or read,I want you to know it's never true and not inspired by the living Jesus Christ...and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of God.God is at work.
      3Share
    Oluwatoyin Abolore Faleyeposted toTope Alabi
    1. No matter wot dey say or write abt U,still love U,I know God will Vindicate U.Ina ti Oluwa awon omo ogun tan ko is anybody to le pa.the Lord is ur strenght.

1 comment:

  1. WHATEVER YOU TELL ANYONE IS NO MORE A SECRETE ,PASTOR IS HUMAN BEING,TRUST IN YOUR LORD YOUR GOD.

    ReplyDelete