Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Man Rents His Nice House to a Section 8 Tenant. She Treats It Not So Nice.

"On Friday July 5th 2013, I posted the following video to Facebook as I was upset about our home which we rented to a Section 8 tenant. "Within less than 24 hours, the video was shared approximately 200 times. "Needless to say, I have NEVER experienced ANYTHING like this before as I am now unable to keep up with all the comments and all the messages from the video. "Many have asked that I post the video to different sites which allow them to share it with more people. With that being said, here is the video…enjoy! "Here is my comment that accompanied the video on 7/5/13" 'Well here it is in all its beauty or what’s left of it! When we first rented out this house it was in MINT condition….now look at it. I’m not suggesting that I have a solution for the housing needs of people who are less fortunate but whatever the government is doing isn’t working! If you want to see what this house use to look like, then wait till the end of the video as there will be pictures posted. There u will see what the house use to look like before we rented it out via Section 8. Take a quick look…it will blow your mind!'

1 comment:

  1. Really you mention here in a nice way about rent a house.Great information.You really did a great job on posting.

    ReplyDelete