Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

Love so sweet! Movie star, Omoni Oboli and hubby celebrate 13th wedding anniversary



It's the 13th wedding anniversary of Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli and hubby, Nnamdi Oboli and they are still counting their blessings.
Taking to her instagram page to announce her excitement, Omoni said "I might not have what others have but I have the most amazing man! Yes I said it! The most AMAZING!!!" aww.
She further re-declared her love for him and said many more lovey-dovey stuffs, read them below:
"Celebrating 13 years of love. Counting my blessings... I might not have what others have but I have the most amazing man! Yes I said it! The most AMAZING!!! A girl could not have asked for a better man. My best friend, my lover, my champion, my biggest fan, my voltron, my baby daddy, the wind beneath my wings!!! I love you with all my being. I have a blessed marriage, Jesus is in my marriage, I wanna shout it from the roof top...I'm at work though but all is good, we are celebrating tonight.#13thanniversary."
Omoni and Nnamdi have three great sons!

No comments:

Post a Comment