Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

DRAMA AS 9ICE BABY MAMA'S SISTER CALLS HIM MORON, LIAR + WHY HE DENIED THE TWINS

9ice vicky godis

Nigerian singer Abolore Akande popularly known as 9ce recently said in an interview with Punch newspaper that he plans to marry his Abuja-based baby mama Vicky Godis whom he impregnated and had twins with shortly his break-up with Toni Payne. He later went on Instagram to show pictures of the twins. This was the woman he publicly denied having anything with.

vic


Meanwhile 9ce says he had hi reasons for initially denying the twins, read his words below:

I did say I didn’t have twins then because I believe it was personal. If I have N1m, I think it is only my account’s officer that should know how much I have. In fact, he wouldn’t even have the right to check my account unless I ask him to do that. He couldn’t just cull up my account details and start checking how much I have. This is not a car we are talking about, these are human beings.
When they grow up, I will tell them the reason I did that. It was the same way my father gave me his own reasons. I didn’t know him until I was 22. I got to know my mother when I was 18. They gave me their reasons for doing what they did. I asked my father where he was all the time I was growing up and he told me where and how and when he was a part of my life. If my kids grow up to ask me why I did what I did, I would certainly explain to them.  I didn’t say I didn’t have kids just because I wanted to lie, No. I had my reasons. I had my life to live.

9ce take am easy o, your papa story no be excuse abeg, your destiny dey yah hand. And to Oreka, dis be Vicky's fight no be yours, stop the drama.
                          


His actions definitely was not down with Vicky's family, especiaty Vicky's sister Oreka Godis. According to Oreka, a former on-air-personality, 9ice told her family a different story in private and said something else in public. Close sources also say that 9ice has not been responsible for the upkeep of the girls and wonder where his sudden love is emanating from.
9ice twins

No comments:

Post a Comment