Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

A PLATE OF DELICACY WITH A SHIT - A MUST READ

A PLATE OF DELICACY WITH A SHIT
He had toiled all day enduring the scorching sun and finally he got to his place of rest. He sat down comfortably and positioned himself like a king expecting a meal to renew his vigour and satisfy those worms singing national anthem with tears in his tommy. Shock was an understatement when he beheld the food that was placed before him. A plate of food, a delicacy!... so inviting but the plate was stained with shit all around the tip of the plate. The hunger disappeared. How on earth can I call this a meal. It is not fit. With great sadness He gently pushed the food aside and said ''I love to eat this food but not as long as the shit is on its tip''.

God gave me a revelation years ago, it opened my eyes and prompted me into making a new commitment to God in my spiritual walk. I was made to see the trance of the story above. There are 2 types of virgins: IMPURE VIRGINS & PURE VIRGINS.



Impure virgins are liken to a plate of a delicious food but with shit/faeces all around the tip of the plate. These are the sons and daughters of God who are involved in mostly all sexual sins except penetration(sex). They are virgins and they claim they are, but they MASTURBATE, and do all sorts of ROMANCES, FOREPLAYS, ORAL SEX/ANAL SEX all in the name of keeping their virginity/ boyfriends/girlfriends/fiances.
The pure virgins are the virgins who are delicacy without a pitch of shit on their edge. They are holy in body, soul and spirit. Their lives reflect Christ and their character is godly and attractive.

Following this revelation, I took a careful study of my life and I discovered I was among the impure virgins, I was in a relationship with a man whose spiritual values contradict mine. Though he was a Christian but he doesn't see pre-marital sex as anything so serious like I was preaching it to him. He detests the way I carry the fear of God on my head and always complain about my spirituality. He was a very loving and caring person, we were through a whole lot of life challenges together. I was so committed to my relationship with him to the extent that I was ready to do everything EXCEPT SEX to make the brother happy and stay with me. Due to my refusal to have sex I was involved in ROMANCES, FOREPLAY OF ALL SORTS...smooching, kissing, caressing and mis-using our tongues until the day I encountered God in a new light.

The Holy Spirit arrested me like Saul on his way to Damascus.
I saw in this revelation, a plate of delicacy placed before me and there was SHIT all around the edge of the plate. I wondered and asked, Lord how come? The delicious food with shit surrounding the tip of the plate?He replied me: the food is good, delicious and inviting but there’s a blemish therein, such are those who claim they are virgins yet engage in all sorts of filthiness. Be a virgin of purity! That was how I painfully (with the help of the brother) called off my ungodly relationship. I cried and refused to be comforted by my family thinking I have lost a treasure little did I know that I was only being kept for the master's use. I made a new commitment & re-dedicated my life to Christ. That was the incident that preceded my calling. I focused on my spiritual life and made a decision to draw closer and deeper in my relationship with Christ. Few Months later the journey to the discovery of my God-given purpose took off and a new life started.

If your boyfriend/fiancĂ© is not staying because of sex definitely he’s not worthy of you! You don’t owe your body to your boyfriend/fiancĂ© but your husband.A real son of God will respects you, treats you as a queen, keep you like a treasure, takes you to the altar and not to his bed.Do you really think you can KEEP A MAN WITH SEX? Do you want to marry a lady that keeps BEGGING YOU 4 SEX? Wait till he/she finds another SEX MACHINE out there.
A real daughter of God will not seduce brothers to sleep with her. Stop wearing those revealing clothes to fall the brothers. Stop visiting him at odd hours of the night with the intention to sleep over. Desist from the habit of calling brothers 'impotent' because of their stand for sexual purity.

I am made to share this, to raise a Godly generation of young people for Christ whose destiny will be secured in Him and live a life of purpose. God desires an INTIMATE relationship with you, your body is His temple, so sweep the dirt, clean the shit and let the king of Glory come in.
Your life is a delicacy meant for the King of kings and He’s preparing you for a king/Queen. Your sins draws God away from you because His eyes doesn't behold iniquities.
Being a virgin is a good virtue which portrays you as a self-disciplined, determined, God-fearing, decent and possibly a faithful spouse in future. Being a virgin is good but not enough; It is the fruits of the Spirit that beautifies a virgin, If you are a virgin, you are not saved and you lack good & Godly character then you are not yet made for a good life. It is a great honour if you can sacrifice an ungodly relationship and the fun/pleasure that incur the wrath of God through fornication to receive the best God has in store for you.

Beloved, It doesn’t matter if you have lost your pearl to the swine but please don’t continue in it. You are still a virgin to Christ! If you accept Jesus as your lord and savior,you are His VIRGIN! He is seeing you differently. He doesn't keep a record of your past to destroy your future. He is the author of marriage; He will re-write your love story! HE’S ALL YOU NEED FOR A GOOD MARRIAGE. Run to Christ and make a new commitment 2 Him TODAY!

Prayer: Father frogive my imperfections, wash me off my filthiness and from now henceforth let me enjoy a closer walk with you in Jesus name.

BIBLE STUDY: Hebrews.10:26, Romans 12:1-2, 1 Corinthians.10:11, Revelations. 3:20, Isaiah 54:8, 1 John 1:9, 2 Chronicles.7:14, 1 Thessalonian.4:3-7, 1 Corinthians.6:13, 19-20.

PLEASE SHARE WIDELY. YOU ARE FAVOURED!


Credit:
DistinctGenerationMinistry 

No comments:

Post a Comment