Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

PROUD MUM: Segun Arinze & Ann Njemanze’s(Inspector Sankey) 17-year old daughter (photos)



Segun and Anne were lovers in the early years of Nollywood - they later got married, had a daughter but went their separate ways years later. 
They are both married to different persons now - Segun Arinze has remarried and  is blessed with 2 boys while got married last year to Mr Silver Ojieson.
Anne shared beautiful photos of her daughter  Renny Njemanze who turned 17 today. See more photos and Anne's touching birthday message below:

“My angel is 17 today. May your tomorrow be unpolluted. may all you ever plan in your heart be beautiful before the lord.happy birthday to my head girl,my joy of inestimable value, my pride. Thank you for not letting me down in life. Love you forever. Ebezina chukwunonso.odighi adigide! God never lies.this child of mine leaving school now looking to university in September.i have never been so proud. I remember the hard days and today laughter feels my every cell. To every woman who has had to bring up children alone...ebezina! Chukwunonso! Odighi adigide! Ogaadirigimma!!! God did it for me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment