Pages

Wednesday 14 January 2015

War Of Words on Instagram: Guy Puts Controversial Socialite On Blast, Calls Her A Runs Girl!!!



Huddah was the first contestant to leave the House in last year’s Big Brother Africa. Now this guy is claiming he had a one night stand with the boss lady who many believe is into some real business. .
.
Huddah had initially claimed that the guy was just a fan that demanded to take a picture with her. But her story changed when the guy posted the second picture they took together after an alleged night of heavy firing. Here is Huddah's initial version of the story: .

.
"After all is said and done, @Kinglawrenc needs to sit down and let us see the man behind his shady ass! I don't like to give my time to irrelevant people. @kinglawrenc, your work is to disrespect women! Is to sleep with women and take videos then expose on the Internet! .
.


Before I go any further please can you POST the RECEIPT, or the BANK TRANSFER DOCUMENTS for the Range Rover you are telling Ugandans and EA you bought for me fool! What money do u have? Huyu pumbavu was brought to my hotel In SA by a friend coz he said he is a BIG FAN, only to realize he was looking for fame. .
.
I barely spent 2hrs with this faggot and his crew, I took pics with him like a Celeb and a fan then went back to my room, But he chose to use that ONE pic he has with me and say we are dating all over Ugandan news papers! Can u afford me you bastard? I don't know u! We met once, for hours at a hotel lobby and that's it! Stop looking for fame with other men's properties , cars and wives MOTHERFUCKER grow up!".... .
.
Her version after the second picture was released: "So you all wondering where a fraudster got my second pic? Did I say I finished the story? Me all I'm waiting for is car evidence ...... Oh and a pic in bed since you paid me for the night @kinglawrenc , kindly show us a pic of you and Huddah in bed . .
.
Stop dreaming nigga , who doesn't know you stalked me checking out from my hotel , pretending U lost ur ATM card and asked for a second selfie? I'm done dealing with a pycho!..... all I can say is dt d hustle is realer than we initially thought.....




No comments:

Post a Comment