Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

Pastor Sola Fola-Alade Announces His Departure from RCCG Trinity Parish London

The Redeemed Christian Church of God have lost the services of long-standing pastor, friend, and teacher, Pastor Fola Alade of Trinity Parish, London broke the news to the congregation that he would be resigning as senior pastor, during church service yesterday , Sunday 14/June 2015. After over 22 years of being a committed member of the RCCG family
Church members admit mixed emotions over his departure – sadness at his absence, but delight for those pastor Fola Alade will continue to serve elsewhere, as he fully intends to do. In his words ' Pursuing God’s new assignment for my life and taking more territory for the kingdom of God'
During his time at the church, because Pastor Fola is a gifted preacher, who had a distinctive talent for interpreting scripture with humorous illustrations of how it applies to everyone , members grew in their understanding of God’s grace to them, and God’s love for them, and how that translates into loving the community around them. 
We pray for God's guidance, direction and support in your 'new assignments'. Through God you will do valiantly even as you step out in His time everything shall be made beautiful for you.
Below is the full text from his facebook page. He made the announcent during church service yesterday , Sunday 14/June 2015.

“To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven” – Eccl3:1
As the above scripture states, life is lived in seasons and there is a God appointed season to fulfill every purpose and discharge every assignment that God gives.

It is with this in mind and a heavy heart that I announce the end of over 22 years of being a committed and proud member of the RCCG and close to a 20 year season of being the Pastor of the wonderful RCCG Trinity Chapel family.
God has given me a new assignment to fulfill, and it requires that I step out of the RCCG system to fulfill it.


Once God spoke to me about starting this new work, I have fasted over an extended period and prayed again and again; and God has reiterated and confirmed it in many different ways. I also prayed carefully and sought counsel and confirmation from my Spiritual Mentors and Elders because I fully appreciate the gravity of this decision.

Informing my Spiritual Father
Last week I travelled to Lagos, Nigeria to have a father and son talk with my spiritual father, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in order to inform him of what God spoke to me. After I shared my heart with him and my conviction about what God has told me, Daddy G.O. blessed me and released me.
He was very gracious and warm to me and reassured me that I will always remain his son.

A Tribute to God’s General
In my personal estimation Pastor E.A. Adeboye is the greatest and yet the simplest man of God on earth today.
I personally believe I would have fulfilled destiny if I can accomplish only a fraction of what he has achieved in his lifetime. I continue to honour, respect and esteem highly.
The same way I left my natural fathers house, but I have remained his son, I leave the RCCG family that is led by my spiritual father pastor Adeboye but remain his son.
Leaving a Family
I will greatly miss the RCCG, as it has been my family and support system for just under 23 years.
I cannot over emphasise the instruction and impartation I have received from this spiritual lineage over the years, especially in the area of holiness, integrity and simplicity - traits that will continue to mark my ministry and work.
In closing
I am so proud of what God has done with 6 people and £250 and that in all the time that |Trinity Chapel has existed, neither I, as its leader or Trinity Chapel, as a church, by the grace of God, has experienced scandal of any sort be it financial, moral or otherwise.
It is difficult leaving what has been my family for close to 23 years and the church and people I have pastored for just under 20 years. but i am also excited at the thought of pursuing God’s new assignment for my life and taking more territory for the kingdom of God.
I will keep you updated on my Next Steps....
Pastor Sola Fola-Alade




No comments:

Post a Comment