Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

“Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby”,- Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife @ 67 [Photos]


Pastor (Mrs) Folu Adeboye is the wife of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and Mother-in-Israel. She is greatly admired for her selfless service to the body of Christ and to society. 

Her concern for the spiritual and physical welfare of people, particularly the less privileged, is demonstrated in great sacrifices of time, talent and resources aimed at improving the well-being of vulnerable women and children across the world. One of her ministry projects - Africa Missions – was set up in 1996 to promote the spread of the gospel in Africa and in other continents.



Photos: “Happy birthday to my sweet baby”, Pastor Adeboye celebrates wife @ 67
The wife of Pastor Enoch Adeboye is 67 today. The highly-respected man of God posted a lovely Facebook message in his wife’s honour:

Happy birthday to my sweet baby, my friend, my sister, my lover, my confidant, my pali, my only wife, my mummy and my partner in Christ. Love you today and always. @PastorFAAdeboye with love from @PastorEAAdeboye
Young Foluke after College, 1966 Foluke Adeboye Family Album

Among those who were to marry mummy G.O, I was the least qualified in term of riches, I was competing with lawyers - Pastor E.A.Adeboye


On Sunday, 12th July 2015, a special praise concert will hold in honour of Pastor (Mrs.) Foluke Adenike Adeboye at the Youth Centre, RCCG headquarters.

a1
In 1967 Pastor E.A Adeboye got married to his beloved wife Foluke Adenike and they are blessed with four lovely children Adeolu Adeboye, Leke Adeboye.

a2

a3
a4

a5

No comments:

Post a Comment