Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Hon. (Barr) Ejaife Odebala Knee Begging Because Of An Impeachment Notice Against Him


Hon. (Barr) Ejaife Odebala, Executive Chairman Sapele LGA, Delta State and former DTHA member kneeling before Monday Igbuya because of an impeachment notice against him by Councillors of Sapele LGA. This is sad and I feel very sorry for Ejaife

Speaking to Reporters, Odebala agreed that the pictures released are true and not a setup by anybody, but wondered why people should make a fuss out of him.

The council boss dismissed the notion that he went to Igbuya to save his political seat from impeachment by the councilors. “Fejiro, I have no issue with anybody. How can the councilors impeach me? I offended by elder brother and leader and went to apologise to him. Is there anything wrong in that?”

“Igbuya is my elder brother and the leader of my party in the area. He is the governor of Sapele being the Speaker of the Assembly and number three man in the State. My kneeling down to beg him is for personal issues not political. I offended him and there is nothing wrong with a younger brother apologizing to his elder brother”, he noted.

He affirmed that his Chairmanship seat is safe from any impeachment saga as being rumored in Delta State.


Odebala was a former two time member of the State House of Assembly and also contested for the gubernatorial race with former governor Emmanuel Uduaghan, an action which is believed wrecked him financially.



No comments:

Post a Comment