Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

NEW YEAR BABY: WOMAN GIVES BIRTH IN TRICYCLE POPULARLY KNOWN AS KEKE MARWA

A woman, on New Year’s Day, was delivered of a newborn baby inside a tricycle, popularly known as Keke Marwa, due to absence of health workers in the clinic she was taken to in Enugu State.
According to a Facebook post by one Mr. Fred Eteke, the unnamed pregnant woman was delivered of her baby by his wife, who is a medical doctor.

He wrote in his post, “Happening now…. God is wonderful…God is wonderful. On my way to see my mother-in-law with my family this evening, my sister-in-law whose family house is directly opposite the Local Government Area health centre (Iji Nike Cottage Hospital, near Enugu East Development Centre, Nkwo Nike) flagged us down (we didn’t plan to stop by).
“Few minutes later, a young man in his late twenties ran in panting …. ‘My wife is in labour in that health centre and there is nobody there.’ In less than five minutes a mobile hospital was setup in the keke that brought in the woman. To the glory of God, my wife, who is a doctor, delivered the woman of a bouncing baby boy at 6:30pm 01/01/2016. My sisters-in-law turned nurses instantly and the touchlight in my phone provided the lighting. Thank you Lord.”

No comments:

Post a Comment