Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Checkout How This Guy Transformed Nicely To a Curvy Girl, You Can Never Tell This Babe Was Once A Man (Photos)


 Guys, you need to start asking for birth certificate before you date a lady these days...


Left side )) me 4 years ago right side) me now )When your brother become your sister but your sister is to the death of me (my life my way ) I'm safe respectful n bad to bone n u can call me (Kesh) miss aakosha if u know me 4years of switching over never looked so good (I have a private sex life by choice) I deal with undercover guys cause dats Wat I like but they just my biz 💯💯respect me or don't deal with me I'm 27 dats fully grown I be in hotel rooms all across the world cause I can afford them when I'm ready for a change I'll do it (do Wat u want when u popn ) n I been that 💯💯👸🏽🎗been independent my whole life n I'm ooh so Gucci







No comments:

Post a Comment