Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA is An Eyesore – OAP Freeze


The highly revered media personality made the revelation in a new post on his page. In it, he wrote: “South African pastor takes a selfie in heaven! 
Nigeria is coming to this……. Slowly but surely.

I read with pain in my heart the story that Ese nee Walter who happens to be a close friend’s wife, has stopped believing in GOD. And I cannot but cast my mind to her ordeal in the hands of a so called man of God! Her husband gave me his version of the story. I had worked with him for ten years and I have never known him to cook up tales. After being abused by a so called man of God, Ese initially lost her trust and now her faith. And then Nigeria blames her, calling her all sorts of names! What about the man who led her astray? I saw him at the airport the other day he was dressed from head to toe in monogrammed Gucci and Louis Vouitton. He was a patchwork of ‘G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ G’ ‘LV’ ‘G’ ‘LV’ a complete eyesore this man was. With the way he was dressed, his lavish parties and cars combined with what happened to Ese, I won’t trust him to sweep my compound yet some people call him pastor #SMH!
The damage these pastors are doing to the mindset of Africans is appalling! My LORD has a message for them in the book of Jeremiah! And I am also using this medium to warn them as the wrath of GOD is upon them that lead his flock astray!
Jeremiah 23:1-2 KJV
[1] Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord . [2] Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord .
Jeremiah 23:14 KJV
[14] I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.
Remember, like I said earlier, The bible is written in English, all you need is a pastor to confuse you ~FRZ

No comments:

Post a Comment