Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

SAD STORY: Two BEAUTIFUL High School Girls Lost Their Lives Last Night - Few Hours After Taking This Photo At Their Prom


 Two New Jersey teens were killed yesterday on their way home from prom. Police are still investigating the nature of the two girls deaths, but right now it appears that they died in a car crash - where NO ONE WAS under the influence.
Police say that 17-year-old Daisa Sulton (on the left) and 15-year-old Mikayla Mosley (right), died when their car struck a tree hours after celebrating at a high school prom in New Jersey.

Daisa was driving Mikayla and two other girls home from the prom when Daisa lost control on a curve. The vehicle skidded off the road and into a tree, authorities said.
Daisia and Mikayla were killed instantly. The two other passengers survived. Zyiah Stocks, 16, is hospitalized in critical condition, and Jada Barriento, 17, is listed in stable condition, officials said.

“Bridgeton is just in tears,” a Twitter user wrote. “RIP to the girls who last night had the great time of their lives @ prom to be left in memories.”

Grief-stricken friends and family members posted photos on social media showing the girls dressed to the nines hours before the crash.

“R.I.P to these 2 beautiful young ladies who were killed in a car crash last night after prom,” wrote another Twitter user below a prom photo of Mosley and Sulton.

Mikayla Mosley is seen looking radiant in a white sleeveless gown. A beaming Sulton was photographed in a gold dress with a sweetheart neckline and clutching a red rose

“Been crying all day long,” Mosley’s cousin Deacon wrote on Facebook.


Catherine Osborn, who lives near the accident scene, told the Press of Atlantic City that a group of boys showed up at the site saying that the four girls were returning to Bridgeton from Ocean City. “I bawled my eyes out when the investigators were here,” she added. “Those girls, their lives were just starting.”

Lord i know that I'm not suppose to ask you why but lord she gone lord I'm just can't believe that it took her life lord 😪💔🙏🏾Mikayla Mosley
‪#‎RipKalya‬. Lord I just you to be with us lord and guide us in your direction lord 😪💔🙏🏾
Ma heart is in pain...the luv I have for ma family is like no utha...I am the ultimate family lover...no matta the situation....however anybody who knows me knows I luv ma nieces wit all of me...as the only kid who didn't experience the luv of having a daughter bcuz I have all boys...u kno I luv all ma nieces soo much not all of them kno it but I really do....always wanted a daughter but God didn't c fit for me to have one so I really took to ma nieces and between ma niece Pr...
See more
Like
Mikayla Mosley you went way too soon and were all going to miss you so much. Chemistry won't be the same without you. ‪#‎ripmikayla‬ ‪#‎ripdaisia‬

Prom Nightmare: Just hours after their high school prom, 17-year-old Daisia Sulton and 15-year-old Mikayla Mosley were on their way home when the driver lost control and slammed into a tree. Tragically, both teens were killed. 6abc.com/1340548
Like
Comment
Public Posts
Kayla I love you so much 😪 this is really crazy 🙏🏾💕 R.I.P 😞😇 Mikayla Mosley
Like
All I remember you saying when you saw me was " Bigg booty 😂😂 then I say hey Bigg booty 😔💔 I can't believe your gone Mikayla Mosley
Damn man why u Mikayla Mosley I going to miss u cuh 😱🙈😇 !!!!!
Been crying all day long im praying for my family. And the other family that is going true death and the ones in the hospital. Praying for strength and comfort i will miss my little cousin Mikayla Mosley

Prayers going up for the families of Daisia Sulton, 17, and Mikayla Mosley, 15, who passed away this weekend and Zyiah Stocks, 16, in critical condition, and Jada Barriento, 17, in stable condition. May God bless and keep them in this time of loss🌹🎀🌹
Like
Comment
last messages between me and Mikayla Mosley talking about are baby pic,💘💕Rip kayla
This hit home early this morning woke up to find my cousin Mikayla Mosley had died in a car accident pray for me and my family please yall that know the words of Prayer Pray our strength


LaLa Thompson added 2 new photos — feeling heartbroken.
Damn I was just at my God moms last week and all the kids where there except you..Smfh Love you like you was my blood S.I.P lil cuzz🙏🏾😢Mikayla Mosley I'm still in shock ...right on prom night.Why Why Why

A teenage girl and her friend died on their way home from prom after she lost control of the car and slammed into a tree, police said.
Four girls from Bridgeton, New Jersey were in the car at 3.45am Saturday when driver Daisia Sulton, 17, crossed over to the other side of the road and hit a tree while driving along a curve on Route 49.
Sulton and passenger Mikayla Mosley, 15, both died on Saturday. Zyiah Stocks, 16, was hospitalized in critical condition, and Jada Barriento,...
See more
Like
Comment
remember we played softball in middle school ? lol we just knew we was the best team around 😝 sleep in peace Daisia Sulton yours and Mikayla Mosley names will forever be kept 💕👼🏼
Like
Rip lil cuz ‪#‎mikayla‬ mosley ..Shug Mosley i love u cuz stay strong
Like

My heart and prayers goes out to Shug Mosley and his family on the lost of his beautiful daughter Mikayla..so sad....
Like
Comment
Face time with my baby girl!! She's really growing up!!! 😡😡😡🤔🤔👫🔫🔫
Been in love with her sense her moms told me it was a girl!! Mikayla Mosley No matter how aggy she is!! Ma love!! ‪#‎MAMA‬💙💙💙💙💙
R.I.P to these Beautiful young ladies Daisia Sulton and Mikayla Mosley
Like


Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment