Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Meet The World's Fattest Kid; He's 10-Year-Old - Eats Five Times A Day (Photos)





A 10 year old boy Arya Permana who eats 5 meals a day, weighs 30 Stone (192kg) and quit school because he can't walk, has now been put on a special diet by his parents who feel he's going to die.

UK Metro reports that the boy, who is the world's fattest 10 year old, gobbles down the heavy meals, consisting of rice, fish, beef, vegetable soup and Tempeh – a traditional soy patty – which is normally enough to feed two adults.



His parents have been unable to find clothes that fit him, leading to Arya wearing just a sarong.

His mother Rokayah Somantri said: “My son is growing up at a rapid rate and I am worried for his health.I do not know any other way to stop him from gaining more weight than to give him less food.
He is perpetually hungry and has an enormous diet, and can actually eat meals of two adults at one time.

“He is always tired and complains of shortness of breath. He only eats and sleeps, and when he is not done with both, he jumps into the bathtub and stays there for hours. There is no other pain than seeing your own child suffering. My son does not go to school because he cannot walk on his own and needs my round-the-clock assistance. He can only take small steps before he loses balance. I wish to see my son studying and playing with other kids in the neighbourhood." 
"Arya was fatter than my first son and other children in the village but we did not think it was a matter of concern. We were happy to see him fuller and considered him to be a happy, healthy child. But it was only a few years later when he bloated and his weight went out of control, we realised he was suffering from a disorder and needed medical attention."
Dad Ade, who makes £100 a month, said:
 "They asked us to take him to better hospitals if we think he needs medical attention. I have spent money beyond my capacity on his treatment but I am a poor farmer and making ends meet is a big task for me. I have insufficient money to buy food to fulfil his large appetite. I borrow money so that he can eat. Of course, I cannot keep him starving. 
"I am exhausted now and I cannot afford expensive hospitals. But I hope to see my son perfectly normal one day.”
Rokayah explained: 
"No mother wants to stop feeding her children but I am unfortunate and helpless. I have started putting him on a brown rice diet. I am not sure if it helps, but this is the only thing I can do to stop him from growing bigger.”
More photos...









No comments:

Post a Comment