Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Mother Of 4 wants her daughters to follow in her footsteps by dating Sugar Daddies



37 year old Mother Of 4 Becomes Wealthy By Dating Sugar Daddies and she wants her daughters to follow in her footsteps

A mother-of-four has revealed she has made more than $1million (£710,000) as a sugar baby - and says has no problem with her young children following in her footsteps.

Nina Peterson, 37-years-old, who lives in Florida, has spent most of her adult life pleasing rich, older men and has even had her suitors pay for her extreme body modifications.

The 6ft tall mother has seen her sugar daddies spend more than $100,000 on her cosmetic surgery, which included tripling her breast size from a 34C to a 34H.

Her youngest children Juliana, nine, and Ymahni, 12, couldn't be happier with their mother's arrangements as they are regularly treated to exotic holidays and expensive presents by their mother's sugar daddies.
They are so happy with the lifestyle that they would even consider it for themselves and refer to their mother's current sugar daddy - who does not want to be named - as Santa.

Juliana said: 'A sugar baby is a girl who dates an older man that is really rich and who spoils her.

While Nina would not necessarily encourage her children to be sugar babies - if they chose that path she would not discourage them and would provide advice. 'The sugar baby lifestyle has provided me with so many opportunities,' she added. 'I've travelled all over the world and made a lot of money while meeting really amazing gentlemen. 'I would say that my most expensive present was a $200,000 Maserati Quattro and the house I live in now is all paid for by my sugar daddy - my children and I love it, especially the pool. .
.
She said : 'I mainly have relationships with international businessmen but only date one person at a time.'They love to spend their money on me and buy me lavish gifts - my current sugar daddy gives me $10,000 a month and flew me to the Caribbean at Christmas.Nina insists that being a sugar baby is very different to being a prostitute.

She added: 'Sugar babies don't necessarily need to have sex, my sugar daddy and I have sex but he had already
invested nearly $30,000 in me before we did.

Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment