Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Man Butchers His Wife’s Lover After Catching Them in Their Matrimonial Bed


Ezekiel Igbokwe, 32, butchered his wife’s lover, Victor Olatundun, 38, when he caught him with his wife, Juliet Igbokwe, 28, in his matrimonial bed, in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State. Igbokwe, who has been married to his wife (both pictured above) for 12 years, returned from a business trip to meet the lover in his home.
He said: “I travelled to Onitsha on July 25. When I came back on the 27th, I met a man inside my room and we started fighting. The man was stronger than I and I didn’t know what to do. Then I got a cutlass from my toilet and cut him in the hand.

He died on the way, while policemen were taking him to the hospital, because their car ran out of fuel. I never suspected my wife of infidelity before the incident. It is not my intention to waste a soul like this. It is Satan’s work; if I really know it will be like this, I would have walked away.
My aim was to injure him, go to the police station and make a report. PWe did not quarrel before I went to Onitsha. She has three children for me. But I got to know my wife had one child before we met.” 
The wife, however, said: “I did not know what came over me to have allowed my lover access to my matrimonial home. When my husband and I quarrel, he would leave us and travel for months. I have known Olatundun for 6 months. My husband is not taking care of me. He always leaves me and the children to suffer at home.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment