Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Mother, Son Say They're "In Love;" Face Jail Time For Incestuous Relationship



A mother and son who have admitted they are in love with each other could face a lengthy jail sentence if they are found to be guilty of incest.

Monica Mares, 36 and her son Caleb Peterson, 19, face up to 18 months in prison if they are found guilty at a trial in New Mexico this year.

The mother and son have vowed to fight for their right to have a sexual relationship and are appealing to the public to donate to their legal fund.


In an interview with the Daily Mail, they told how they are willing to risk everything to ensure they can continue their Genetic Sexual Attraction relationship.

Mares said: 'He is the love of my life, and I don't want to lose him.My kids love him, my whole family does. Nothing can come between us not courts, or jail, nothing.

'I have to be with him. When I get out of prison, I will move out of Clovis to a state that allows us to be together.'

Incest is a crime in all 50 states in the United States but the punishment can be different from state to state.

Mother-of-nine Mares said she would even give up the right to see her other children if she was asked to choose between them and her lover.

The couple live separately in Clovis, New Mexico and are now banned from having any contact with each other.

They embarked on their love affair last year after meeting for the first time. Mares was 16 when she gave birth to Petersen and gave him up for adoption.

The couple soon developed romantic feelings for each other, and their relationship became sexual a few weeks later.

'The first time I met my son in person I was so happy and excited I gave him a big hug,' Mares said.'I went to go pick him up at his dad's house in Texas.

'He gave me a call and asked me to pick him up; I got butterflies in my stomach

'I met him outside, and I knew it was him when he came towards me. He was crying, and he gave me a hug.

'It was almost love at first sight, but first, it was mother love. He gave me a mother hug. 'He came home in the truck and came to live with me, and we were both happy as mother and son.'

'It felt like I met somebody new in my life and I fell in love with him,' she explained. She continued: 'At first I told him, "I'm sorry I don't know how you are going to react to this. I'm your mum, and you're my son, but I'm falling in love with you".

'And he said: "You know what I am too. I was scared to let you know". He was falling in love with his mum, and I was falling in love with my son.

'We talked about it, and we took off to the park. I said, "Would you ever date your mum?"

And he said: "would you ever date your son?" And I said, "Honest truth yes I would".'

Mares says Petersen is the best thing that has ever happened to her and wants him in her life forever.
Source: Daily Mail

1 comment: