Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

68-Year-Old Former U.K Resident Explains Why He Went Into Printing Fake Currency


Femi Faweya, was yesterday paraded by the Oyo State Police Command along with an accomplice for procuring a currency printing machine with which he had duped many people.
Speaking with reporters, he said: “I was introduced into the business three years ago by Bayo but he is late now. He duped me of N200,000 without doing anything for me. About two months ago, someone gave me a printer for the business. I was printing N500 and N1,000 notes to recoup my lost money. 

I was a Grade II teacher, I taught for 10 years. I retired to work in Britain for 3 years. I had problems where I was working and that was how I was deported. I have three children in the university and since there is no job presently, I think I can make ends meet by doing this kind of business.”

No comments:

Post a Comment