Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

Video: Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Message Says - "I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex"

Image result for blogger, Linda Ikeji's
Today is millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji's 36th birthday, and one of her wishes is to finally start having regular sex. Hmm! I pray her wish comes true. Anyway, she said this in a video she recorded and put up on her blog this morning. Below is some excerpts that I have transcribed from the video.


"My 36th birthday...my wish is to find an amazing guy. Finally have regular sex. Have a bunch of kids. Be happy. Continue to...continue to impact my world. Continue to do what I'm doing. Continue to make a difference. That's my dream. But the thing about is that I was paying so much attention to my career, to my...I was so determined to succeed and I didn't pay too much attention to my personal life."

You can watch the video here- from 10mints

No comments:

Post a Comment