Pages

Monday 3 October 2016

Beautiful Twin Sisters Who Graduated with First Class Degrees Set to Marry On The Same Day


Remarkably, the two brilliant sisters graduated with first class degrees from the Akwa Ibom State University. 

Sharing the goodnews on Facebook, Edidiong Harrison wrote: "Finally the month we've been gossiping about is here! Two beautiful souls knitted together from birth are gonna be officially taken! One is leaving the Shores of Akwaibom state and another is staying! I sincerely thank God for my friends. I remember the moments we prayed, wished and fantasized ðŸ˜�ðŸ˜� now it's a reality! 
I'm proud of you angels. I trust these men God has given you, life partners and praying soulmates�😘 I pray you remain in God's love.
I love you my darlings 😘"

No comments:

Post a Comment