Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

Nigerian Student Bags First Class In Engineering From London University.



Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian guy, Habib Salihijo, who bagged a First Class degree in Chemical Engineering from Imperial College, London. His excited sister who shared the good news via her social media age wrote.

Today I am so proud of my brother, he graduated from Imperial College with a 1st class honors in Engineering. My heart is filled with pride and I'm sure I can say the same about everyone else in the family.


Bappa would have been so proud of you. I'm sure he is smiling right now. Allah yafu mo. I don't know why I'm crying but I am super super proud of your hard work and dedication. I know you will go places, the sky is your limit. I love you so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment