Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

Proud Mum: Nollywood Actress Bimbo Thomas Shares Photo Of Her Son On Her Birthday Today


The actress who is still very much in the US after the delivery of her son as showed him off while announcing she is a year older today. As usual, the proud mom has something to say. She wrote;

I feel blessed , I feel great, I feel fulfilled , I feel lifted, I feel totally joyous, I feel loved , I feel blown away, I feel dazed , I feel surprised, I feel absolutely grateful,I feel God has just started with me ........... Cos ds bday #29thseptember2016 is the beginning of my year of transformation. Cos I know God has just started with me. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½ I can go on and on cos it's my birthday and I'm so happy to full of life and to have had the most precious bday gift ever m'son #JaydenOluwatobilola 😍😍😍😍😍it's so overwhelming and I'm thankful over again. #joinmeandcelebrate #nobemistake say Na my birthday 🎀🎀 in @iamancestor voice πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‚ #mumsyjaden #yummymummy #birthdayattitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment