Pages

Saturday 26 November 2016

'I Monitor Activities Of My Pet Project From My Bedroom' - Aisha Buhari


Wife of President Buhari, Aisha Buhari, was a guest on TVC this morning where she spoke on the activities of her pet project, Future Assured. According to her, she monitors activities of her project from her bedroom. She said this while responding to a question on how she ensures that items that are meant to be distributed to women through her pet project indeed get to them.



 "I monitor activities of my pet project from my bedroom"she said On gender equality, Aisha Buhari said men and women are not the same but the only request is for women to be treated nicely. ‘Men and women are not the same, all we ask is to be treated nicely, woman are to support men, the President’s wife on domestic violence issue said, ‘the same men that causes the violence will be used to stop it’.

No comments:

Post a Comment