Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

"I Killed My Mother Because Of Her High Demand For Sex From Me" – Okada Rider


33 year old commercial motorcycle rider, Segun Ogunlusi, pictured above, who was recently arrested for killing his 60 year old mother, Abimbola Ogunlusi, at their home in Ogijo area of Ogun State, today confessed to the crime, saying his mother's high demand for sex from him made him kill her and bury her corpse in a shallow grave.

Ogunlusi while confessing, said that after he hacked his mother to death, he poured kerosene on her remains but later buried her when the corpse failed to catch fire.

"My mother kept saying if I had sex with her I would be free. On a particular Tuesday morning, when two of us were at home, she was in the kitchen, I walked up to her and stabbed in the stomach and she died. I poured kerosene on her corpse in a bid to burn her but it did not catch fire. Later, I dumped the corpse in a soakaway pit,” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment