Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

Xenophobia; South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. [Photos/Video]


Here's a trending footage of a South African pastor inciting his congregation against Nigerians and Ghanaians. The pastor can be heard ranting how Nigerians only advertise pen*s enlargement products to South Africans. According to him, he believes that Nigerians offering pen*s enlargement drugs and services to South Africans is an insult.

He said he wonders why foreigners like Nigerians could tell South Africans that they need pen*s enlargement as he seemed angry that South African government could tolerate foreigners trading in p*nis enlargement and abortion. 

The South African pastor said the womb of a woman is God's workshop. Thus, committing abortion means destroying the work that God is doing on the woman.

The pastor also said that if he meets anyone with pen*s enlargement product, he will kick the person's teeth out with his 'sharp nose' shoes. He also said if anyone like that has visited his church, he/she should stand up and leave.

Watch Video Below;

21 comments:

  1. First-class post it is really. I've been awaiting for this update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is priceless. How can I find out more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this web blog very much so much superb information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece of writing will help the internet users for creating new web site or even a
    blog from start to end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some truly choice content on this site, saved to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. F*ckin' remarkable things here. I'm very satisfied to peer your post.
    Thanks so much and i am taking a look ahead to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
    I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great blog and I look forward to
    seeing it grow over time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think other website owners should take this website as an model,
    very clean and superb user pleasant pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got what you intend, thank you for putting up.
    Woh I am delighted to find this website through google.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not real good with English but I get hold this really easy to translate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks designed for sharing such a good thought, paragraph is fastidious,
    thats why i have read it fully

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you
    writing this article and also the rest of the website is also really good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some genuinely nice and utilitarian information on this site,
    also I conceive the layout has good features.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great web site. Plenty of useful information here.
    I am sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And naturally, thank you on your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deference to article author, some fantastic entropy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. whoah this weblog is magnificent i like studying your articles.

    Stay up the great work! You already know, a lot of persons
    are searching round for this info, you could help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for every other fantastic article.
    The place else may just anybody get that type
    of info in such an ideal way of writing? I've a presentation next week,
    and I'm at the search for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo
    News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found
    It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.
    I'm hoping to give a contribution & help other users like its aided me.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. At this time it sounds like Wordpress is the preferred blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

    ReplyDelete